Friday, July 12, 2013

Preparing for Nap Bootcamp

So I read Dr. Ferber's sleep book yesterday and reaffirmed my suspicions that I've been going about this sleep thing all wrong.  So on August 1st Asher will begin nap bootcamp.  All that means is I'll actually put him in his crib.  For real this time. 

Until then, we are playing mostly by Asher's rules.  I'm trying to do a better job keeping his schedule consistent, but he is still napping on me. 

If anyone needs help dozing off, I have compiled what I believe to be the best nap playlist ever:

Asher's Nap Playlist
 
Iron & Wine- The Sea and the Rhythm
The Civil Wars- Poison and Wine
The Beatles- Blackbird
Johnny Cash- I See a Darkness
Ben Harper- Beloved One
Phish- Waste
John Mayer- Gravity
Zac Brown Band- Colder Weather
Ben Rector- When a Heart Breaks
Skylar Grey- I'm Coming Home
Ani DeFranco- You Had Time
Nickelcreek- Out of the Woods
John Mayer- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Macklemore- Same Love
Sara Bareilles- Gravity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment