Saturday, July 6, 2013

ASHER ROLLS OVER!!

So many great things to share today!

Thing 1: Asher slept for two 5 1/2 hours stretches last night.  This is the first time I have gotten REM sleep in 22 days.  There was a noticeable difference in who I was as a person today.  So much so that Ben welcomed me back and told me he had missed me :)  Ben is also much more well-rested, we feel like new people! We are hoping this is the end of Asher's 3 week long growth spurt, and based on the fact that he has crashed  hard, napping all but 3 hours of the day, we think we might be right.

Thing 2: Asher has been working hard to roll over for the last few days, and today... SUCCESS!!!

Once on his belly, he starts grabbing the blanket to pull himself forward. 
Kind of cheating his way to a crawl :)

Supportive puppy brother.

I wish I could say that was a look of concentration, 
but really he is just still enjoying chewing his bottom lip all day long.


 This was right after his first roll over-- so happy :)  
He promptly started crying and wanted to be held while he napped for 2 hours after his accomplishment.

He now tries to roll off of everything... a little terrifying.

Close...but no cigar...



Success!!




No comments:

Post a Comment