Thursday, July 25, 2013

5 Month Pictures

Asher is 5 months old!  

Awesome series of typical Asher faces...





When Asher looked to his left and first saw the gator, this happened...

But he quickly decided he loves him :)



"Asher you're 5 months old!"
"BFD mom.  5 months ain't old enough to eat cake."

Someone loves sitting up



"Oh no!  You fell!"

"Mom, back off, I got this."

"See, totally got it."

"Oh but now we're tipping... mom, might need your help!"

"We've no longer got this, mom, definitely need your assistance here!"

"Really mom?  I tell you to back off once and this is your reaction?  Harsh."


 "I want my toes.  In my mouth."





Stomping around


Cute baby with a pacifier.


"Don't do it Asher.  Leave the pacifier in your mouth."

That mom.  She's always telling me what to do.  What does she know anyway.  I do what I want!


I'll be really sneaky about it... just slooooowly take it out.  She won't notice.




See, what does she know.  Pacifier's gone.  Everything's fine.  

My pacifier's gone!!!





"Look what I can do!"

"I grab my toes..."

"And then I start rocking..."

"And then I rock a little more..."

"...and then I land on my face."



I love this picture.  You might think those are Asher's hands... but one is a hand and one is a foot.

Hand & Foot.

"I don't wanna suck my thumb.  But I'll suck your thumb."

"Your thumb, my toes.... life is awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment