Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sleep.


Sleep Baby Sleep

Current favorite sleep position #1: On mom, totally passed out

Current favorite sleep position #2: With my thumb in my pacifier

Current favorite sleep position #3: Not sleeping, while on mom, just to drive her crazy


Who is the smartest Olson?
Obviously the answer is Asher. 
But I keep joking with Ben that until his diploma arrives that actually proves he is a doctor, I remain technically smarter than him (I am being 100% sarcastic here...diploma or not, Ben is the smartest person in our house... after Asher)
Ben's empty diploma frame. 


TUMMY TIME!! 









Asher in his very cute denim shirt.  That he will never actually wear because it is over 100 degrees during the day and by the time it cools down it won't fit him.  So we had a fashion show in his nursery, just for funsies.

To think, on Monday I was worried that Asher wasn't eating well.  Right.  I think he is fine.




Harlan needed his puppy shots.  So this morning I called our doggy daycare, they recommended a vet, we were able to get in three hours later, and the vet was amazing.  While there, I realized the people were nicer, the exam room was cleaner, and the medical care was higher quality than any of the pediatricians I had checked out thus far (by the way, that's four pediatricians to date).  I asked the vet if he would immunize Asher and he laughed.  Little did he know I was being very serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment