Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Weekend!
We are currently celebrating by watching The Avengers while Asher tries to nap.  He much prefers sleeping on his side these days, which is making transitioning to the crib even more difficult.

 Pretty flowers from Ben :)

Our quizzical little monkey

It may look like Ben has taken a Breaking Bad approach to our new lives in Albuquerque, but he just started his new hobby this weekend- brewing.


Love this sweet little face

Trying to fit a whole fist in his mouth


 Beautiful boy.

Death Cakers
 I thought I'd make Ben some cupcakes for Father's Day.  But I realized after I'd started baking that each one of these cupcakes has more cholesterol than a Big Mac.  Yep, they really pack a heart stopping punch. This was maybe not the best treat I've introduced into our home.  
That being said- these coconut lemon cupcakes are AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment