Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Leaning Tower of Asher

Asher is a strong little boy.  He loves standing and stomping around.  But of course, he only has so much energy and strength before he sloooowly crumples-- here is a good series of pictures of this happening:
 
"I'm so strong, just make sure I don't fall backwards dad, but I got this!"
 
"Okay, still feeling good, but maybe if you could just add some core reinforcement that would be good..."
 
"Uh oh!  I am starting to lean!  Once the weight of my head gets away from me I'm done for!"
 
"Yep, we're leaning..."


"Hey mom!  When did you get so close?"
 
 
"Alright dad, now rotate me towards the TV please, I'm just going to hang out like this."

"Crap, mom's gonna make us stop watching TV dad..."


 
"Whew. I'm beat."





(Thanks for the new title Grandpa Jim!) 











No comments:

Post a Comment