Monday, March 14, 2016

That time Asher stole Sullivan's pants...off his body... and then put them on.

Yep.  Asher decided he wanted Sullivan's sweatpants.  So he removed them from Sully, took off his own pants, and then put on Sully's sweats.  It was so funny I just let it happen.  I'm sure this will lead to a brawl a year from now, but for the time being Sullivan thinks everything Asher does is hilarious and howled with laughter while he was being robbed of his clothes.



In the same moment- Asher was screaming at me that he wanted an orange (I was cutting up lemons).  I told him it wasn't an orange, that it was a lemon and he wouldn't like it because they are sour.  He gave me this look like "You gigantic idiot, I am telling you I want the orange, I know what it is, give me the damn orange."  So I let him have the lemon.   Great parenting?  I don't know.  But some lessons have to be learned the hard way.



Future vet?

Ash likes to make sure Sullivan has lots of toys.


Last homemade chile verde with New Mexico hatch peppers.   So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment