Friday, March 4, 2016

Sara's Visit

We were spoiled by a visit from one of our favorite Iowans.  Sara came down to get to know this Albuquerque place that I speak of on work calls and spend time with the kiddos.  It was a great visit, some of the highlights included:

*Seeing the baby hippo eat breakfast at the zoo.
*Rapping together when driving anywhere.
*I think a burrito a day?  Maybe more?  A lot of burritos were had.
*That time I said "Maybe you can get a massage there?" and it ended up being in a storage locker.  We didn't go in.
*Assigning our coworkers spirit animals while on the zoo train.
*That time I said "Let's go to this awesome cantina for margaritas before mini golf" only it wasn't the same awesome cantina I'd been to two years prior, it was a new and improved cantina that puts Hooters to shame.  Literally these girls made Hooters waitresses look like they are wearing parkas.  But we stayed, got ceviche, and asked the manager for a sheet of paper so we could hash out some Livio work.  I wanted to use their expansive blackboard, but "Ladies, tomorrow is 'Tap It' Tuesday!!!" was covering the whole thing, and we figured an org chart for electronic medical records would be a little out of place... so we stuck with paper.

It was a good visit :)

At the zoo.



Happy Hungry Hippos




Sara was really good at mini golf after two margaritas.  Except for those times that she held the club backwards.  But that being said, I kept jumping the bumpers and I didn't have any margaritas... so I can't judge.

If I were to make a "Top 3 Things NOT to Do Anywhere Ever" list-- this would be on there.  
For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment