Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Oh Yeah, We're Moving :)

I just realized that I have yet to put on the blog that we are officially leaving Albuquerque... goes to show ya how crazy life has been down here.

Ben accepted a position at a company in Plymouth and we are out of here in just over 2 weeks.  Yep.  2 weeks.  We are in a mad dash to the finish line- packing and moving ourselves, trying to get the kids as prepared as possible, wrapping up our Albuquerque loose ends... it is madness.  

I am also leaving my job at Iowa City Hospice- just gave notice this week.  My last day will be April 8th.  I have been there for five years now (which officially makes it my longest commitment to anything) and the time has come to move on.  

So much change happening.  So fast.  But I prefer this pace and I prefer having my entire world flipped on its ass instead of taking things as baby steps.  Let's go!


Ash has been an amazing packer.

Livio work...with a sidekick.

The ONE thing that will make Sullivan try to crawl and wiggle around...Harlan.





No comments:

Post a Comment