Friday, March 25, 2016

Our Last Week with Nae & Fam

Renae, Dave, and Karsen triple-teamed the picture taking this week to make sure that all of our last memories with their family (let me be clear...last memories in Albuquerque...not last memories ever, because we will see Renae in a few months, everyone is coming up for a Vikings-Packers game -Dave that's your heads up!- , and I'm adopting Karsen as my honorary god son so will see him on birthdays and graduations and so on...).  

What a week.  Asher & Sullivan were wrapped up in so much love from these guys (and I can't leave Eric out, he and Sully bonded this week!), it is hard to imagine our time at Nae's house is done.  And we just won't, because then we cry, and that is sad.  So instead we will look at the happy memories from the week and hold on to those instead.

Second to last day at Nae's.  On Monday Asher had asked for muffins, when he showed up on Wednesday, muffins had magically appeared, just waiting to be made.





Ash & Boo

Thursday night, Asher went out (without mom and dad!) for ice cream with Renae, Dave, and Karsen.  



This picture is now the background on my phone.  Love it.


Goofs.

Asher's last day.

...treats just for him :)

I suppose I shouldn't leave Sullivan out... it was his last day too :)



Karsen and Asher hung out all day long.  Happy boys.




Family movie time!



Maybe a little unsure about the movie :)
(Karsen, you caught this picture perfectly!)

Dave & Sully





I brought Renae all my fridge leftovers.  I'm pretty sure those who know me well could have identified me by this bag.  Butter, half & half, and green chile salsas (multiples).

Meanwhile...

I love you.  Times a billion.

No comments:

Post a Comment