Friday, March 27, 2015

Other Happenings

Asher likes stretching with Ben before his runs (Ben's runs, not Asher's runs).

Do not disturb.

So.  We have an escape artist.  And a naked one at that.  I was in our room putting away clothes when I heard Asher wake up from his nap over the monitor.  I yelled "Asher!" and he yelled back "Asher!" and so I figured I had a few minutes to finish up (if he yells back Poop! then I sprint into his room to try to catch him before he takes off his own diaper...).  After a few minutes I walked down the hall and found his bedroom door open.  Last time this happened he was in the sink.  I peeked in and saw a diaper in the crib, pants and shirt on the floor, and no child.  So I yelled "Asher!" and heard from downstairs "Asher!".  

And this is where I found him.  Just hanging out on the patio, completely naked.  



I'm not going to post bump pictures throughout my pregnancy-- but these two had to go up because A) the difference in 6 days is insane and B) this was a HARD EARNED belly.

17 Weeks (last weekend)

18 Weeks (today)

It's like little boy realized after Monday that we all have a green light and so he is making his presence known...loud and clear, message received, you're here to stay little one.

1 comment:

  1. I squealed twice while reading this post...once for the little naked boy butt....and once for the adorable baby bump! I need more of these in my life ;)

    ReplyDelete