Thursday, March 5, 2015

Never a Dull Moment

Asher was feeling a little under the weather today (as evidenced by the numerous selfies that were sent to Ben throughout the day) but the only upside of a not-feeling-so-hot baby is that it equals all.day.long.snuggles.

Snuggles at the grocery store 
(by the way, it is really, really easy to push a grocery cart while carrying a 30 pound toddler with one arm when you are 4 months pregnant...super, super easy)

Sad snuggles at home
Popsicles, Barney, elephants...nothing helped.

Oh shit! snuggles 
Those are snuggles that end in Asher falling asleep at 9:30 a.m. when we need to leave to go to the doctor in 20 minutes.  After a 24 hour long, very symptomatic arrhythmia yesterday I landed back at the OB this morning (surprise surprise I know) and am now the proud recipient of a calcium channel blocker that I've been instructed to take the minute my heart tries to jump out of my throat again. 
 See title: never a dull moment.

Asher lunch vs. mommy lunch. 
P.S. I would like to thank the pregnancy gods here... for while they have gifted me with nearly every possible complication and near miss, one thing I have never had is heartburn, which allows me to eat spicy-as-all-get-out green chile smothered burritos like it's my job.  Again, thank you.

And post lunch snuggles.

All in all...a very cuddly, warm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment