Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How You Know You Love Someone

How do you know you love someone?  There are probably a lot of answers to this, but after today I have to say that for me, you know someone has your whole heart when you run towards the puke and not away from it.  Poor Asher started throwing up at Renae's.  By the time I got there he had gone through all of his extra clothes and blankets.  So he got to ride home naked (with a minion blanket Renae sent home with us) and we almost made it before he puked all over himself in his car seat.  That was the worst because he was trapped and crying "Mommy, oooowie, mommy...owwwie!"  and I couldn't help him.  After that he puked every thirty minutes and every time, Ben and I would rush to him and scoop him up and hold him while he puked all over us, wrapped in a big bear hug, whimpering and shaking.   Love.  I should also add that we aren't the only two people who ran towards the puke.  Amazing Renae did the same thing.  In fact, when I walked into her house I found her sitting on the couch cradling a pukey sad Asher.  She loves him, and we love her.

Riding home.  Poor baby.

Rewind a day and we had a great afternoon!  Asher got to open his birthday presents from his party (delayed, since we all went to bed too early on Sunday).  Renae got him this circus tent that he refuses to come out of.

Another present that got played with right away...bubbles.  
Baby Boy is Crazy about Bubbles.

Future lacrosse player?  Hockey player?



No comments:

Post a Comment