Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just a Normal Thursday

Our Thursday started off totally normal, Asher lounging on the couch with his morning read, waiting for me to bring him his breakfast and coffee.  Just kidding on the coffee.  Not kidding about waffles.

Our first item of business of the day was for me to participate in a strategic plan meeting.  In order to do this, I had to just let Asher run wild while I sat at my computer chiming in on hospice happenings.  In the time it took for me to finish the meeting, Asher emptied the shredder all over the entire first floor of our house, had left the fridge open for about 45 minutes, built a dangerous jungle gym with his stroller/chairs/steps, rearranged the utensil drawer, emptied every box/bucket/cabinet at his level, and fed Harlan a magazine. 

After the meeting, we went to Hoots where he got to continue shedding his massive amount of two-year-old-torpedo energy.

After his nap, we ventured to Fresh for frozen yogurt with friends.  Asher and Payson were inseparable, demanding to sit next to each other while they ate, following each other around, laying on each other on the floor (I let my germ issues go on this one because it was so cute), and saying bye to each other when it was time to go home.  These two are my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment