Friday, April 18, 2014

Fun Friday

It finally happened.  I found us a train table.  I have been hunting for months, biding my time, and then today-- Mr. Blah Blah from Craigslist called me to tell me we could go pick it up.  




Sunglass Silliness








It should be against the rules for moms who are about to leave their children for the first time ever to go to Toys R Us.  Mother's guilt can really do some damage in a toy store.








 Maybe this is normal, but Asher is a crazy person about going outside.  If we let Harlan out and don't also let out Asher, he drops to the floor and starts weeping.  He stands at the window and literally coos and points at everything he can see in the backyard.  When we finally open the door and let him escape, he starts shaking and giggling hysterically.  


1 comment: