Friday, December 18, 2015

Asher's First Christmas Show

Today Asher had his first Christmas pageant at preschool.  I have never been so entertained or so proud.  If someone said, "You can keep living your regular life or you can just relive these ten minutes over and over again for eternity" I think I would choose the perfect chaos of a dozen 2 and 3 year olds performing music on stage for their completely enamored loved ones.

Asher's biggest fan.


...in a nut shell...

So many tiny faces wondering "why am I up here and you are out there?"




Exit stage right.

We left straight from the show for Minnesota.

We do love our mountain.

Let's put Asher's basket of stuff right next to him so he can reach his books, that seems like a good idea.... This isn't even my first road trip, yet a rookie mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment