Thursday, October 16, 2014

Protective Watch Dog...

Bet you thought this was going to be a post about Harlan?

This morning I walked into our office and this picture was pulled up on the Corrales Grower's Market website.  Ben had left a message next to it saying... "In my defense, all I saw was a random guy pull out a camera and start taking pictures of my wife and son...".   Which apparently explains the murderous scowl Ben is giving him.  

Of course at the time, I was oblivious as I was VERY focused on cherry tomatoes.  I vaguely remember Ben mentioning that someone had taken Asher and my picture and that he had said we were going to be on the market website.  At the time Ben was super suspicious and borderline pissed off... so I suppose the good news is that the guy following us around with a camera was who he said he was. 

On a funny note, this is maybe the most famous I've ever felt.  Got people following us around with cameras and a body guard looking out for paparazzi and generally unsavory folks.  You're a keeper Benji.  And your spirit animal is a german shepherd.



2 comments:

  1. Atta boy Ben......although I think of Ben as a true Mastador( a bit smarter, perhaps)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good thing you added the *a bit smarter* part... my first reaction was "Such a burn! Mastadors are sooooooo dumb!" Just kidding :) He would make a good mastiff, those b's were bred to fight lions after all!

      Delete