Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Monday from Albuquerque

Happy Monday!  

Today was a fun day.  Asher was just a hot mess... nothing was wrong, he was just verrrry emotional.  We ate a lot of cookies  to try to relieve some of the angst.

Dear Ben, Thank you for teaching Asher how to squirt me with the spray bottle.

I turned my back for two minutes to make coffee this morning, when I came back to the table, my waffle was gone... and this guy was giving me this look.

Started to warm him up to his future lion costume early...starting with the tail.

 Buuuuuut it made no difference.  All hell broke loose as we were trying to get out the door to go to our Halloween party.




Doin' it wrong.



Only happy with a squirt bottle.  And of course, Ben got home and said immediately "Asher, spraying the squirt bottle is an outdoor activity".  Mom of the year over here had not even thought about that... and had been letting him spray the squirt bottle in the house All. Day. Long.










No comments:

Post a Comment