Thursday, October 30, 2014

HALLOWEEN YOGA! (Quite possibly my favorite party day of the year.... other than Cramster, but that's technically a family holiday...)

This morning Asher and I hosted our 2nd annual Halloween Yoga party.  It was a blast, and now I desperately need a nap.



Craft table!  Making cat masks.

Pretty Rachel 
(...she would probably be embarassed if she knew I call her 'Pretty Rachel', I don't do it to her face :)

Meredith with Abby & Zach


Kira & Beckett

Steph & Gaius

Asher and a Twinnie (not sure if it is Cade or Bryce, darn twins!)

Patiently waiting for yoga to begin.


Pumpkin pose!

Tree pose!

Sophie helping me with props.

Frankenstein pose!

Asher ignoring his mom pose.

Cat pose!

Pirate pose!



Spider pose!  
(When I said "spider pose", Nikolas told me, "No Miss Blair, this is crab pose".  Thanks Nick!)

I was essentially Asher's juice box lackey.


Ashley looking STUNNING after having twins and Emily looking quizzical.

Liam

Juice box monster.



Starting to get tuckered out....watching everyone from his comfy chair.

Balloon extravaganza!









Me & My Love

Asher hanging out in the aftermath of Halloween Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment