Saturday, October 25, 2014

All Sorts of Awesome Things

Awesome Thing #1: Ashley and I loaded up Asher & Payson & the Twins and went to a play date.  We had a jam packed minvan and listened to folk music.  Yes.  We have arrived.

Not-So-Awesome Thing #2: Asher like to climb.

Everything.  Everywhere.  Climb climb climb.

Awesome Thing #3: Daddy time.


Awesome Thing #4: How I found Asher this morning.  Hugging all of his stuffed animals and playing with his blankie tag.

Awesome Thing #5: Joliesse Coffee



Awesome Thing #6:  Teaching Asher how to use a squirt bottle so he can spray Harlan.


Awesome Thing #7:  When I sent a text to my friend Gina with this picture....

I got this one back.  
My response:  You look like a beautiful Disney princess.  She is a beautiful Disney princess.

Awesome Thing #8: Snuggling my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment