Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall is Here!

Finally, fall is here!  
It was 50 degrees when Asher and I ran errands this morning.  The air in Albuquerque actually smells like roasting hatch peppers, the cottonwoods are changing color, pumpkin patches abound...ahhh, fall.

Here is what we've been up to the last couple of days.

Asher and his buddy Karsen.  When I picked Ash up from Renae's yesterday, her ten year old came sprinting through the door (home from school), completely out of breath, and said, "I saw your van in the driveway and I ran all the way from the bus stop because I wanted to see Asher before you left!".  He is the cutest kid and Asher loves him.

Fall weather means fall clothes!

It wouldn't be fall without Jude dressing up for Halloween :)  Thank you Michelle for letting me post these pictures, and thank you Laura for being the best puppy Grandma ever!


 Messing with Harlan.


 Messing with the hose.


Just messin'.

Galloping Grace Pumpkin Patch!

Goats.  Asher was so brave today- he would stick his arms all the way through the fence to touch the animals.   I'm a little paranoid about him getting nipped at since I had an ill-fated petting zoo experience as a kid, but I will let him enjoy his childhood I guess.


 Beckett & Kira joined us.
  
Climbed all the way up the grain belt only to realize he did not want to go down the big, dark enclosed slide.

I will never eat pork again.  This was the best thing I've ever seen.


STOP TRAFFIC.  There are few things in this world that are more adorable than baby llamas.

Trying to pull the train (it was heavy).





This little girl kept asking Asher to come inside.  Ash wouldn't even turn around, he'd just say "No" and go back to playing with the truck.  Atta boy.  





3 comments:

  1. Yeah, okay, you showed me up....your baby looks WAY more excited about Fall than my baby does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the question is, would I rather smush your baby's face of my baby's face... and I do not know the answer to that question. I want to smush them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this post is exploding with cuteness!

    ReplyDelete