Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finally... I kind of have a mini

As everyone knows, Asher looks exactly like Ben.  And when Sullivan was born, he looked exactly like Asher.  So naturally, I assumed that Sullivan would prove to be another mini Ben.  But I think (*don't want to jinx it!) that I might have a mini me on my hands.  At least at this particular age.  And to prove it, I went searching through baby photos.  And found some that were too good not to share.


My beautiful mama and me, right around Sullivan's age.




Also an opportunistic chomper... Sullivan has it in his genes.


Looking at this picture is one of the only times that I think (for a split second), 'awww, it is sad we won't have a daughter' because who doesn't want to dress their little girl in this adorable stinkin' dress.

Yes.  Oh man. Yes.  This would be the time dad took me to the fair.  And we went equally undressed.  Only I was about 2 months old and he was 29.

 So happy and awake.

So sweet and sleepy.





No comments:

Post a Comment