Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Day of Yoga Fails

Sullivan and I gave yoga our very best effort today.  But we failed.  We failed bad.

My first attempt was during the day.  Asher was at camp, I had a lull between phone calls, and I decided to choose one of the four youtube yoga videos Carly kindly sent.  So I sat at my desk, Sullivan sleeping on my chest, and watched the first 5 minutes of the videos to pick which one.  But then my twenty minutes of free time was up.  I don't think you can count watching yoga as doing yoga.  So that was a fail.

My second attempt came this evening.  I turned on the video I had so carefully chosen earlier in the day.  I stood in our living room.   The lady in the video got into mountain pose.  I turned to Ben and said, "I really wanted a salted caramel vanilla bean sundae".  Yoga = over.

This is as close as I got... I believe you could call this a modified tree pose.

Meanwhile, Sullivan tried very hard to perfect the downward dog.

But yoga is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment