Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Next Step: Trying Out For Nuttin' But Stringz


...okay so maybe I'm not going to be recruited to a hip hop fiddle group overnight, BUT after my introductory 30 minute lesson today I can kind of play twinkle twinkle little star.  
That is something, right?  

I have a floppy elbow, can barely hold the bow (those little horse hair suckers are heavier than you think!), and need to learn to make longer strokes... but I'm fairly certain despite these shortcomings I could be the next Lindsey Sterling.



...heading to my lesson, getting pumped up with caffeine and Eminem 
(I know how little sense this makes...)

 Icing my first fiddle injury 
(just kidding, it's not a fiddle injury, but that would be really funny wouldn't it?)

Super excited :)


2 comments:

  1. Just a minute....this was BEFORE your lesson????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no no no no.... but it would be a lot cooler if it were ;)

      Delete