Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Turtle Finds His Lettuce

In my last post I said that watching Asher try to feed himself is like watching a turtle eat lettuce.  
Today he provided me with the visual of exactly what I meant.

Turtle, how will you get that leaf in your mouth?

Turtle always opens his mouth first.  Visualize the prize turtle.  Visualize the prize. 

Then sloooowly raise your snicker snacker.

Turtle, you missed your mouth.

Turtle, opening your mouth wider doesn't change the fact that you missed your mouth.

I know you're hoping that by shoving your fist in your mouth you'll drag it in, but no.

Good effort turtle.   Good thing you're cute.

Time for a do-over.

*Sigh* Turtle you've missed again.

Nope, still a miss.

Okay.  This is just an act of desperation...and it's cheating. 

Turtle wins the race.

1 comment: