Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pengin Returns

Grandpa what are you fiddling with over there?
(Has not yet seen Pengin... then, aha!)

Well, well, well you rapscallion.  You swashbuckling monochromatic friend.  We meet again.

Let's go Pengin.  You're coming with me.

 Mommy, I promise, it isn't what it looks like.

Pengin and I, we are going to be friends.  I just need to go have a little chat with Penelope to make sure she's on board.  

 Yep, she agrees, Pengin can stay, he can be one of the gang, we are going to be life long friends. 'Besties' if you will.  He's the peanut butter to my jelly, the karate to my chop....

Now just look the other way, nothing to see here, just checking to make sure this garbage can lid works.


Grandpa, I don't know what you're worried about.  Pengin's just going to take a look inside, but I swear I'm not trying to throw him away on the sly.

Grandpa's not falling for it.  Instead, he tries to show Asher what should go in the garbage 
(Hint: it's not Pengins).

 I could have sworn I had that guy wrapped around my finger, but turns out he is an Operation Pengin Meet Landfill saboteur.  

Hmph.  



No comments:

Post a Comment