Sunday, January 27, 2013

Let the Nesting Begin!

When I first heard about 'nesting' at the beginning of my pregnancy, I thought it was a bunch of hokum.  But, after not being able to sit still all weekend because I was compulsively cleaning our house, rearranging closets, baking muffins and freezing them for after the baby is born, and sorting and resorting all of his little itty bitty clothes... well... I guess I buy into this whole 'nesting' thing after all.  We had a very cozy weekend and didn't leave the house today (we aren't going to try to be heroes during an ice storm, that's for sure!).  

Harlan likes to rest his head on my belly when we snuggle at night, he is already loving our little baby.  

 Awww, sweet puppy.  He loves the bump.


 Nerd Alert: We spent Saturday night proofreading papers together... yes, we are perhaps the most exciting couple in the whole entire world.  

 And what does a nerd couple do when they take a break from proofreading scientific journal articles?  They play chess... duh.  


No comments:

Post a Comment