Friday, January 25, 2013

34 days to go!

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant!  Baby is about as tall as he is going to get and is still just plumping up.  Today was a pretty funny day with the little guy, he spent the ENTIRE day from 8:00 a.m. until, well, it's still happening at 7:30 p.m., stretching and wiggling.  This made it impossible to stay in one position for more than 5 minutes.  I interviewed a candidate for my job and probably switched how I was sitting 30 times.  I hope it didn't make her uncomfortable :)

On Wednesday this week Iowa City Hospice hosted a baby shower for Ben and I.  It was a lot of fun, and below are some pictures.  Ben did very well holding his own in a room full of women :)

Not quite sure why I look so skeptical in this picture, I'm sure it has something to do with the story Ben is telling....

Playing shower games


Delicious cake... that I have been eating since Wednesday (Melinda sent us home with the leftovers... a dangerous move when the 8 months pregnant recipient cannot stop eating sugar)








No comments:

Post a Comment