Friday, January 11, 2013

33 Weeks

 
First and foremost-- a Harlan update.  Harlan is now on day 17 of wearing his cone.   He cannot leave his foot alone, which means it is taking a loooong time to heal.  We did finally let him go to doggy daycare (coneless) this week because he was going stir crazy and we could tell he wanted to be around his friends.  It probably set us back a few days in terms of the foot healing, but was worth it to let him get out all that pent up energy. 
 
Ben and I went to our last baby class last night, so now we are experts! (Yeah right).  Today I am 33 weeks along, which means baby boy weighs 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is 17.2 to 18.7 inches long. He may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.  He is doing a lot of stretching and moving around, and I am having my fair share of Braxton Hicks contractions, so I'm sure the next 47 days until his arrival will bring a lot of excitement :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment