Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend Fun

We did our first weekend in New Mexico as a family of four right: botanic garden, street tacos, and the Corrales market.  Add Los Poblanos, an El Pinto margarita, and some chile relleno burritos and you've covered all of my Albuquerque 'favorites'.




The garden (chasing a road runner).


Sully's first trip to his mama's happy place.

Asher pulls up a chair, spits on the ground, and says, "Daddy, we're grilling".

The market.
Also, in my next life I will be the chick who plays stand up bass in a blue grass band.  Just making sure the universe is aware.

Roasting hatch... my favorite smell.


My favorite farmer's market guy roasting our batch of peppers,


Breakfast burrito carrier: aka stroller.  


Sullivan's first farmers market.







No comments:

Post a Comment