Monday, September 28, 2015

A Mom and Her Boys

Every now and then I think Sullivan looks so different than Asher... then I put pictures side by side like these two and realize they are twins.

Asher- 6 weeks

Sullivan- 4 1/2 weeks




 Just chilling in his crib...something Asher did, oh, NEVER, as a baby.

My little yogi.


Don't mind Sully's boobs in this picture... (dear adult Sullivan, I am sorry that I talked about your baby boobs on my blog when you were an infant).

...but seriously, how can I not talk about your baby boobs?

Asher & Harlan at work.

Sophie 2.0






Dad & Jo were at Grandpa Bear's house this weekend and sent me this picture.  That is Asher on the phone and me in the picture frame (and Sullivan below).  
There IS some resemblance to their mother!!
...albeit short-lived and only in one picture ever until they go on to be mini-me's of their dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment