Thursday, September 24, 2015

Back to Querque We Go....

We are still getting settled back in and I'm feeling upended in terms of where home is... so I will wait to comment on how it is being back in New Mexico until more time has passed.  But it is nice having our family in one spot again and I have enjoyed every burrito (I think the count is at 4 so far?) that I have had since being back.

Negatives: Somehow I missed hatch pepper season?  What the heck.  That was incredibly disappointing.  And Karen left this morning, which is one of the only things that could be a bigger bummer than missing roasting pepper time.  We will be grieving her departure for a while...

But.  Here are some photos of what we have been up to--

Heading to the airport with Grandpa Rich's head lamp.

Baby on front, backpack on back, toddler in stroller, cart of luggage... let's go to New Mexico.  

Sully being super chill in the airport.

Sully being super chill on the airplane.

Asher being super not chill on the airplane... but he stayed in his seat and was relatively quiet and contained :)

Back in the Querque.


Resting with Grandma.

Resting with Mama.

Where is the grass.



 Asher helping with Baby Sully.



He fits perfectly in the crook of my neck.  I think I'll just keep him there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment