Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Asher's First Day of Preschool at Paradise Hills

Today was Asher's first day of nursery school at Paradise Hills United Methodist Church here in Albuquerque.  While a far cry from llama camp, he loved spending the day with a dozen little whipper snappers his age doing art projects, dancing, and listening to music (at least that is what he told me he did... in these words, "Did art" "Mommy I danced" and "Music class!").

BEST of all, his BFF Payson is in his class, which makes my heart so happy.

Getting ready to head off to work and school.


We met the Millers in the parking lot and Asher and Payson got to walk in together :)


The lovely teacher sent this picture to me halfway through the morning.  Looks like Asher & Payson are going to be attached at the hip during class :)

Art project for the day.  I love how Asher gave Adam a hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment