Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Red Rover Red Rover Send Annie Back Over

One of my greatest friends is someone I hadn't seen since the summer of 2008.  A couple of months agoI felt this Annie-sized hole in my life and so whabam! we started talking again.  Within about three days of being back in contact, a plane ticket had been bought and she was Albuquerque bound. 

We just spent a lovely weekend catching up, hashing out the very important and not so important things in our lives, getting adorable matching pedicures, drinking delicious beer, and attempting to find her an Albuquerque boyfriend online (that was fail, I know, hard to imagine).  

Asher laughed so hard he peed (or was that us?) on multiple occasions and we were so sad to see her go yesterday.  But I am so grateful that we are back in each others lives and look forward to our next visit!

Annie's suitcase was filled with bombers of beer for Ben, smoked salmon from a Seattle fish market, a troll family (DQ!), and a big puppy stuffed animal for Asher.  I'm not even sure she brought clothes...



"I think I like her....she can stay."


These next pictures are some of my favorites of all time...







We also had a very ill-fated attempt at making a gingerbread house.  Ben watched, horrified, until he couldn't take it anymore and had to leave.  It had not crossed our minds that if we wanted the house to stay standing we probably should have deferred the structural activities to the physicist/engineer-y guy.




Goodbye snuggles

No comments:

Post a Comment