Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December is the Best

December is such a fun month.  It is full of hot chocolate and Christmas music and pretty lights and people being extra nice...until you get really close to Christmas when the stress sets in and everyone starts freaking out... but the beginning of December is amazing.

Asher is a stacking machine.  

Getting pancakes with friends (p.s. having a 2, 3, and 4 year old in an IHOP is interesting...*cough* not highly recommended :)


Maaaaaastador.


We have the cutest trouble maker on our hands.  We have officially started time outs in our house and Asher has no had two of them.  The first one was for whacking Harlan, the second was for throwing his yogurt spoon at me because he was mad at me.  Last night Ben had to hide from view because he was giggling out how adorable pouty, sad "I know I'm in trouble" Asher was being.  Like most things, I imagine time outs aren't 'cute' for very long...

No comments:

Post a Comment