Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Funday

Those who know me well know that the only thing that I have liked about the Vikings in the last 29 years has been Chris Kluwe.  But today our friends invited us over to watch the game, which was an incredibly thoughtful invitation as they know we are hoping to get back to the Midwest.  For the first time in over 4 years, I wore the Vikings t-shirt that Ben bought me for my first gift when we were dating.  

But I had to send a picture to Michelle saying- "This is happening". 

Within 30 seconds I got this picture back.  
I. Love. You.

And then this.
I. Love. Your. Beard.  
And you of course Chad :)

Taking a game break to check out the Millers awesome grape vines.

Will you look at the looks these two kids are giving their parents.  My goodness.

 Asher was laying on the ground watching the game when Payson tackled him and gave him an epic hug.  I think Asher got about 50 hugs during our time there.  So it begins.



Renae and Kylar came over for dinner so that Ben could talk to Kylar about schools and physics.  Lucky for Asher and I, who were not so relevant to the conversation, Renae brought pumpkin bars.  Those kept us busy.






No comments:

Post a Comment