Thursday, July 3, 2014

Waiting for Daddy to Get Home

We regressed to August 2013 yesterday.  Asher refused to nap unless he was sleeping on me.  We spent two and a half hours napping together.  While I can still vividly remember how not awesome it was to have Asher only be able to sleep on me several times a day all day for months and months, it was absolutely wonderful having him sleep on me yesterday.  

Hanging out with Kira and Beckett...aka Moose.  Becket is only four months old... but he may or may not be bigger than Asher :)


Asher wanted to hold his hand, pretty darn cute

 I love this picture.  Kira and Beckett talking to each other while Asher lounges in the corner with his blankie and juice, watching Baby Einstein.  Life is good.

We had a nice leisurely morning today waiting for Ben to get home.  Asher napped on Harlan...

Lazy

Very lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment