Thursday, July 3, 2014

I had trouble choosing....

Normally I weed out pictures and get rid of a lot of the ones that are somewhat similar... but with this round, there were a whole lot of Asher pictures that looked almost identical that I couldn't stand to part with.  So sorry for the overdoing it...what can I say...I love this little porkchop.

After getting all of his toys in the pool, he decided to join them.

Which led to him losing his pants.  And giving me this look.


Daddy's Home!



Don't put the wand in your mouth...after it is in bubbles and dirt and old paint...don't do it Asher...

Or do it and it make this face.

And this face.

I tried to warn you.




Hi Love.












Looking at pictures.

Got a little scared during Ice Age, had to snuggle dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment