Thursday, November 29, 2012

27 Weeks + New Pictures


We had a very successful appointment today-- our little guy is doing great.  He weighs 2 pounds 4 ounces (which is the 56th percentile) and was moving all around during the ultrasound.   I'm also happy to report that I passed my glucose test (e.g. no gestational diabetes) and I'm not anemic.  So both mom and baby are healthy and doing well!  And Ben is doing good too, whenever we have an uneventful appointment it is a victory for him too :)  



Other good news from the last 24 hours: my supervisor met with our executive director and it sounds like Iowa City Hospice is going to keep me on as a consultant (at 50% FTE) when we move to New Mexico.  So I will be able to keep working...but from home...in pajamas... with a baby in my lap and a dog by my side.  Not a bad set-up!

Below are pictures from Harlan's daycare day this week.  I love the great dane in the picture-- look how huge he is, he is standing on all fours and his head is the same height as Harlan who is up on his hind legs.  It takes a BIG dog to make Harlan look small.






No comments:

Post a Comment