Friday, November 9, 2012

24 Weeks

Happy Friday!

Our little boy is now 24 weeks along, which makes him a foot long and anywhere between 13 and 20 ounces.  (The fruit equivalent is a cantaloupe, although he is anything but round... all the fattening up is in the weeks to come). 

Ben returned from New Mexico this week after a successful round of intense interviewing.  He had great things to say about the people he currently works with, and was very impressed by the never-ending supply of "toys" that Sandia possesses.  He will likely receive an offer for the Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Fellowship in 4-6 weeks. 

I let my supervisor know yesterday about this opportunity, and it has yet to be determined if they will keep me on staff to work remotely from New Mexico.  If it doesn't work out, I'm sure I'll have my hands full :)

This weekend I get to visit Carly and Brian in Winnipeg!  They are getting their first blizzard of the year tonight & tomorrow, with 8 inches of snow and temperatures in the teens.  Looks like winter starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment