Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This was definitely our doing...


Day 2 of Ben being in Chicago.  Harlan has been especially gooey and sissy-like since Ben left, I think he is sad.  We spent the afternoon preparing for our visit to the vet (which makes Harlan extremely anxious). 


I got my treat before the vet (icecream cone) which Harlan very much wanted.


After realizing that I wasn't going to share, he gave up and sat in my lap while we watched TV.



He stayed in my lap until it was time to go to the vet, I think he knew something was up...


Once we got to the vet, Harlan was shaking non-stop and stayed in my lap the entire time (Well, at least he tried, his front half stayed in my lap, and he tried a couple of times to jump all the way up but would teeter with not enough space and just jump over me).



Harlan does not have anaplasmosis or lyme disease (the tick diseases they drew blood to test for), but he does have a severe case of 'i'm-a-giant-pansy-itis'.  Apparently the cause is being babied and spoiled rotten by your parents, and the cure is... well, there is no cure.  



No comments:

Post a Comment