Friday, September 14, 2012

16 Weeks and Gearing Up for a Crazy Few Weeks

Happy Friday!

I am now 16 weeks pregnant (4 months) -- almost half way!  Ben and I pulled out a ruler last night and held it to my belly and were slightly shocked to see how big 4 1/2 inches really is.  The fruit/vegetable equivalent of our child is now an avocado, and the baby has eyelashes and hair, and teeny tiny tastebuds.  The baby can also hear us now, so I'm trying to get Ben and I to stop talking like sailors when we are at home (it is surprising how often we swear once I started paying attention to it!). 

Next week we head to Boston for 5 days to celebrate my friend Julia's wedding, and to eat A LOT of lobster.  This blog will be plastered with pictures of seafood in approximately 10 days.  I'm on a mission to gain weight and can think of no better way to do it than eating delicious crab and lobster smothered in butter and cannollis every day. The following week is Dad and Joleen's wedding, the weekend after that we will be visited by the Olson clan, and the weekend after that we head to St. Louis to visit family.  It is going to be a crazy 4 weeks, but lots of fun and we can't wait for all of it.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment