Saturday, August 19, 2017

Host in Training

Asher informed me this afternoon that he is going to be in charge of decorating for Sully's birthday party, and asked if he could practice.  He took it very seriously, and worked independently, every now and then finding me to show me what he had done (never asking if it looked okay, he was completely confident that it looked great).  I don't know that I've ever been more proud of him, working so hard to be able to warmly host our family to celebrate Sullivan.  

Making sure everyone would have a cup, with a utensil in the cup.

Ash asked me to write "Family Come Over" on a piece of paper (so that he could copy the letters and write it himself).  He wanted a sign on the door so that people knew they were in the right spot.  Then said, "Oh, I should sign my name so they know who invited them!"


He hung tinsel...

...everywhere.


So much tinsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment