Saturday, January 21, 2017

What do you march for?

Today I joined in the Women's March in Saint Paul.  It was amazing.  I don't really have more words than that right now.  But I have a lot of pictures.

We met at our house before heading over... Sully fell asleep in Uncle Aaron's arms, just about the sweetest way to start a big day.


Can you spot the Olson boy?



This darling.









After the march, my hat was immediately turned over to my favorite feminist.
This little Picasso grabbed the water and brush off the table, moved it to the floor, and started painting the chair (all in the two minutes that I was in the kitchen getting Asher a snack).  I was so proud of him for expressing his creativity that I didn't stop him, instead I watched, applauded, took pictures, then finally moved paper to the floor so he could paint something other than our furniture.
\


Reading Asher the Lorax, in his hat, really hammered home the importance of marching today.
This little guy has my whole heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment