Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Tuesday!

We are dog sitting for dad and Jo while they spend a week in Mexico... there is A LOT of dog in our house right now.

Today when I picked Asher up he was already in a fragile state, and asked if I would stop coming early so that he could play outside with his friends instead of coming home.  This was made worse when I wouldn't promise to cut my hair to be as short as his and color it orange and black (he knows I have a hair appointment tonight and he doesn't want it to be 'long and yellow').  So we had some words in the car on the ride home, and then our kitchen turned into a circus and now all is right in the world.

Asher took his first picture.  And then promptly dropped my phone.

Sully was so calm and snuggly for 16 months.  We are starting to see a new Sully.  I think being a toddler has gone to his head.

The dogs both started barking and these two hauled in from opposite sides of the house and jumped into my lap, spooning each other.  ...Maybe the cutest thing that I've ever seen...


This is actually a hug... it did lead to wrestling... but at this point, it was still a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment