Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Sweet Sullivan James is Six Months Old.

I can't believe it has been half a year ago since we first met Sullivan and held him in our arms.  

6 Months Today || February 24th, 2016

...Getting a heavy assist from his lion friend and the bookcase for sitting up.  
Milestones schmilestones.



...aaaaand that core strength shows its true colors.





Love you sweet boy.

**Not 2 hours after these pictures were taken we had Sullivan's 6 month appointment where we learned he has a double ear infection.  Apparently he is going to be a ninja when it comes to being sick.  Which is my worst nightmare.  Because as everyone knows, I really like overreacting responding aggressively when my children are sick.  Little stinker smiled at me all day, let out a few yells here and there, but didn't shed a single tear.

 Also learned he is growing like a weed-- 1 1/2 inches and 3 pounds in two months.  He is in the 95% for height, but because (despite his tremendous effort) he is still a bit shrimpy, his BMI percentile is less than 3%.  He is perfect :)

2 comments: