Sunday, November 15, 2015

Uncle Caleb & Aunt Allie

Asher is so happy, his Aunt Allie and Uncle Caleb are here!  (Ben and I are pretty happy as well...)

We have had a lovely weekend trying to get Asher to sleep, going to museums, having a spa day, and just hanging out.  Asher is currently helping Ben and Caleb brew beer and I just heard him declare, "I love it!" from the kitchen as he smelled the malt.  Oh boy.

"1-8-3!"  
(Asher's countdown to getting swung)

Asher reading to Sullivan.

 Hmmm, must be a scary part.


Totally. Passed. Out.  Little potato.


Heading into the Natural History Museum.



Digging for dinosaur bones.

Sully Snuggles.


We left the boys with the babes and went to the spa... a much needed morning for both Allie and I.

Aromatherapy bath soak with green tea, a cool cucumber soaked towel and a view of the mountain... life is good. 

Helping with the brothers brew.

Definitely helping...


My favorite.  Bear hugs from a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment