Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekend Fun

The Corrales Market is open again!  We have been waiting all winter for this: live music, breakfast burritos, green chile jam, fresh baked bread, farm eggs, fresh cut flowers and on and on.  Ahh it makes me so happy.

Asher got a cinnamon roll and clung to it our whole time there.

I love eggs.



Baby Quiche!  Yay!

Mmmm farmers market brunch :)


Sourdough...num num num.

As Tim pointed out... Asher might be magic...look at him levitating Harlan!

More bubbles...

So many bubbles.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of Asher the magician! I know another farmer's market that would love to have you...hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, just ask me how much I miss the market on PSU's campus (that yes, is ONE BLOCK from where you live). You lucky duck :)

      Delete