Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Asher's Last Day Being 1

What.  How.  When did this happen?  Tomorrow Asher turns 2.   

His year as a 1 year old was something else.  There were so many "moments" that I'll remember forever, but thought I'd highlight some of his 'firsts' over the last year here. 

First birthday party

First trip to the botanical garden

I just love this picture.

First time I realized my son was capable of plotting against me

First professional haircut

First time on Lake Superior

First face plant

First cheers

First cigar (just kidding)

First date

First dentist appointment

First allergic reaction

First free throw contest

First adorable hat

First shiner

First tea party

First tour guide lecture

First trip to the balloon (bwoon) museum

First time camping on the gulf

First time eating ribs

First time eating corn on the cob

First time in a sprinkler

First time marching in a parade

First time under the influence of Versed

First Christmas in Texas

First time out

First train ride (not a fan)

First sucker(s)

First time at a fair

Snuggling Har

Another 'not a first'...just a favorite picture of my 1 year old

First appearance as a ring bearer

1 comment:

  1. I just can't even begin to tell you how much I love this! Little man is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete