Monday, June 9, 2014

Fun Times on Lake Superior


When Asher is at the NFL draft 20 years from now, I'm going to send this picture to ESPN.  Just kidding.  He isn't going to be in the NFL draft.  He cries when he thinks other people are getting hurt from playing too rough.  I'm thinking Asher might be more of a tennis player...or a swimmer... or the next Bobby Fisher.

Going nautical on the north shore.

Hanging out with Grandpa Jim & Aidan

The view from our room

Hanging out with my nieces :)

We took about 30 pictures where I'd say "Pretend blah blah blah!" and we'd all make that face.  I don't remember what this one was, but it is by far my favorite.  I feel like I miscommunicated the prompt, everyone else looks scared but I look confused... something made sense in my head but then not so much when I said it out loud :)

Fog.




The groom-to-be...


Asher holding hands with the bride-to-be... lucky duck!








My two blondies.


I had the pleasure of meeting Aaron's delightful girlfriend Kristen this weekend!  
I knew she was the perfect match for Aaron when I was explaining that the very late night flight home was going to be interesting with sleepy Old Man Olson and Stompy Pants, and she said "So you call Ben Stompy Pants?".  Well played my dear... well played.




No comments:

Post a Comment